SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS VIETNAM We're waiting for talented people to open the door to the future with us. Samsung Electronics VN, an excellent pioneer in global business, is inviting you to make the world better and secure with our business philosophy and technology. Join us and find a good opportunity to learn, grow and make values in creative way.
- SAMSUNG VIETNAM MOBILE R&D CENTER (SVMC) -
Please refer to the information below and get in touch with us.
1. Company Profile
Samsung Vietnam Mobile R&D Center (SVMC) which is located in Bac Ninh Province, is the first and the largest Mobile Center in Vietnam and it will be move to Hanoi city in 2013.
2. Job Description
Engineer will be in charge of development in Mobile field: Software(S/W)
3. Job Position
S/W Fresh Engineer/Experienced Engineer
4. Job requirement
- Education level: At least Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in developing mobile phone more than 1 year
- Graduated IT related field (C/C++, Java, Android)
5. Recruiting process
- 1st step: Application submission (Deadline to apply: 23 May 2012)
- 2nd step: Interview, including:
+ Technical written test (C++ or Java)
- 3rd step: Medical Check-up
- 4th step: Work in SVMC - R&D Center (Entry date: 25 June 2012)
6. Document application:
- Application Form (Samsung Vietnam Mobile R&D Center)
Please download at website:
(Search “Thông tin Samsung”→ “Thông tin Nhân Sự” ”→ “Thông tin tuyển dụng SEV”)
Or contact with us to request “Application Form”.
- Degree transcript (required)
- Relevant Certificates: Toeic or Toefl(English), Topik(Korean), HSK(Chinese).
7. Apply Method:
Please send your documents (including: Application Form, Degree transcript or certificates) to our company via:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Work Location:
Samsung Electronics Vietnam – Samsung Vietnam Mobile R&D Center (SVMC)
Yen Phong I, Industrial Park, Yen Trung, Bac Ninh Province, Vietnam
- R&D Center will be move to Hanoi city in 2013
- Free transportation is provided for all employees.
- Tel: 0241 369 6695/ 0966 111 551
- Email: email@example.com