[HCMC] PHP/Java Developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HCMC] PHP/Java Developers

RGF is a recruitment agency from Japan. We are seeking talents to fill our prosperous clients’ vacancy. If you are looking for a job, please send your CV or contact me via nguyentran@rgf-hragent.asia to find more recruitment consultation and job introduction.

We are looking for PHP, Java Developers and Team Leader for a Japanese client l with more information as below:
    Profile: The Company is based in Vietnam, one of the few places where the top talent hasn’t been lured out of the talent pool by big outsourcing companies (yet). If you’d find some skill missing, we’re not afraid to hire to meet demand. Their local engineers are selected, trained and supervised by
    As an added bonus, you’ll add to your team a significant working knowledge of the Greater East-Asian market.

Products: iOS/Android applications, web development, cloud integration, mission critical systems
    Working time: Mon-Fri; 8:00-17:00

JOB DESCRIPTION
    • Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements
    • Design, code and test system or function after completed
    • Make plan and control the work progress as scheduled
    • Self-studies and gets acknowledge with new technology.

Direct report: A Vietnamese manager
    Salary range: 300-500
    Benefits: 13rd month salary + Accommodation and travel allowance is provided

REQUIREMENTS
    • No experience requirement on PHP/Java Web Application
    • Strong skills and comprehending of PHP/Java programming
    • Experience in using PHP/Linux/Apache/MySQL
    • Experience in using Linux is a plus
    • Good at teamwork skill

More Job opportunities:

• Team Leader (Java/PHP/.NET/HTML): $900 (require 1 year experience in management)
    • IT Communicator: $800 (Japanese speaking)
    • Project Manager: $2,000 (Japanese speaking and experience on project management)

If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to nguyentran@rgf-hragent.asia or contact directly to me (Ms. Nguyên) +84-8-3911-5800.
    For more job opportunities, please access
    • Let me know what job you are looking for https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n_-...XQV6M/viewform or contact me directly with number 0124 779 7236
    • More jobs available https://www.facebook.com/vietnamjobmarket?ref=hl

LHQC

Collapse
Working...
X