ADVO EDUCATION TUYỂN COACH ASSISTANT [LƯƠNG CAO - CƠ HỘI PHÁT TRIỂN NGHỀ NGHIỆP]
ADVO Singapore is one of the Top Education Center in Singapore. With a mission to "put the dreams back into every single individual in the world", our staff are ordinary people who become extraordinary people daring to pursue their dreams and living the lives they desire.
Established since 2007, our proven system has transformed the results and lives of many Singaporean and Chinese students. More importantly, the students experienced that it is possible to learn and have tremendous fun at the same time!
VN site: http://advo.edu.vn/
Singapore site: http://www.myadvocators.com/
COACH/COACH ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT
About ADVO Coaches: ADVO Coaches are not just a Teacher, they are Life-skills Trainers. Coaching is like having a personal trainer for every child’s life!
Realize that Vietnamese students really need a methodology and environment to boost their potential - to become a "Happy 10 student" [Giỏi mà Dzui, Dzui mới Giỏi], we have come to Vietnam since 2015 to provide Vietnamese students with:
- Academic Coaching: Tution service for students to improve their result at school/ make dream of studying overseas comes true
- Life Skills Training: make a difference in the way they study with us in comparision with traditional classes in their school
- Life Exploration: Extra activities for students to explore the world, live their own life
As such, we are seeking for talented candidates who want to lead their career and make differences in education
I believe this is a great opportunities for you to start your "Best job in the world" journey
Position: ADVO Vietnam’s Coach Assistant (Welcome both Full-time or Part-time)
Key Accountability: (include but not limited to)
- Tutor 1-1 or a group of 2 – 10 secondary/high school students (center-based, Subjects: Math/Physics/Chemistry/English)
- Work with Management Team to develop curriculum/like skills courses
- Make presentation/do consultation to parents and students to introduce learning method and community
- Build strong connection with parents and students to update their children’s learning progress, how to assist them at home (for parents), find out customized program/method for students
- University graduated (Fresh graduated or to be graduated this year - for part-time position, students must be sophomore or above)
- Passionate about developing career in education/teaching
- Can communicate in English (to work with Management Team in Singapore)
- Proactive, inquiring minds, love to study and play with children and young students
- Willing to be on business trip to Singapore/other countries
- Be offered a fast-tracked career path
- Be equipped with valuable skill sets, and the challenges of a typical workday include changing lives, impressing clients, creating crazy products, and challenging the self
- Environment to boost creativity and develop personal strengths, to dream big and take even bigger steps toward achieving them
How to apply?
Send your 1-page-CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. My) with title “Coach Application for ADVO VN” before 28-Feb-2017
(If your qualification is align with our requirement, ADVO will send you an ADVO Culture Handbook for you to have a general picture about life at ADVO and a Pre-Interview Questionnaire to fill in before 28-Feb-2017)
Thanks for listening and hope to receive your CV soon