Our destiny as a techy guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"""""""""""""""""""""""""
    Last edited by 08520604; 13-11-2011, 18:09.
    Amat Victoria Curam.

------
    Ping me at me@toan.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by 08520604 View Post
      For encouraging more people to speak their point of view, I think we should not use the word "troll" for this circumstance.Of course, in case you guys don't want other people to talk about this topic anymore, I surrender :-).
      p/s : I'm not sure if I've understood the meaning of "troll" in the right way , so I put a link to that word in my post, hope you don't mind.
      I do some writing in desktop #1 then switching to desktop #2 to do some work. Then I clicked at save accidently while I'm still not finish the post, when I came back and check for my post, I have removed that sentence because the word "troll" is not suitable (You guys didn't read the updated one at 16:57 while your post is at 17:01). Sorry for this misunderstanding.
      Last edited by 09520019; 13-11-2011, 18:08.
      Khoảng cách giữa bạn và ước mơ của bạn là bao xa ?

Comment

Originally posted by 08520195 View Post
        A scientist can do nothing without the aid of entrepreneurs ! From the beginning of history, entrepreneurs and money are the driving force of the society, including science.
        To me, science is just a tool, more or less.
        Science is important, but it is NOTHING if it can't be applied to production.

I'll be back at 9
        What history is that? Tell that to Confucius, he will tell you money is shit and businessman rank last in the society of China for at least a thousand years (Sĩ-nông-công-thương). Tell that to a crusader, he will tell you the absoluteness of the church, honor and high rank of a noble, the shitty value of money.
        Remember that the rise of capitalism start with the invention of steaming propulsion, a technical revolution. In short, without scientist and engineers, the society of capitalism and money driven entrepreneurs wouldn't exist!!!

Sicence is the way of pursuing knowledge! It's knowledge!! The treasure of mankind, not a figure in company's bank account. Even if a science debut haven't been applied yet, it's valuable. It's took decades to turn the discovery of E=MC^2 into an atom bomb, it took centuries to prove Fermat theorem, but in either way, it took scientific mind to apply scientific result. I don't think that Steve can understand Objective-C code.

And by the way have you read my side note in #1 post?
        Last edited by 07520004; 13-11-2011, 18:25.

Comment

Yeah without sciences, Dollar is nothing because it can be replaced by Deutsch Mark by now =)) (because the Germany found out atomic bomb before US. Everyone in US thought it's a fool by telling a gram of some "powder" can explore equals 1.000.000 tons of TNT)

But man JUST ACCEPT IT. This is not the world of science. This is the world of human and so the trick (the cheat) on this world is how to win human, not sciences.

Comment

Originally posted by 09520019 View Post
            Many businessman (I used that word instead "Entrepreneur") are not famous while many scientists are very famous. I can call some name like:"Albert Einstein" or "Newton" or "Pascal" and "Mendeleev",.....or "Chau B. Ngo" (Ngô Bảo Châu) is another one familiar with us. The problem is how lucky for us to be known after we have done something big. Personally I think the number of scientists to be known and be famous is more than businessman so stay with sciences.
            I'm not sure, but may be, you didn't exactly understand my thought. I didn't consider the number of scientists or vice versa. My idea concentrated on our purpuse, on what do you really want.

Comment

Originally posted by 08520500 View Post
              I'm not sure, but may be, you didn't exactly understand my thought. I didn't consider the number of scientists or vice versa. My idea concentrated on our purpuse, on what do you really want.
              I think your idea based on: "If you want to be famous => be a businessman" and "If you want to contribute in silence => be a scientist or engineer"
              So I prove it wrong by telling the number of scientists to be known is more than the number of success businessman
              Last edited by 09520019; 13-11-2011, 19:13.

Comment

Many businessman (I used that word instead "Entrepreneur") are not famous while many scientists are very famous. I can call some name like:"Albert Einstein" or "Newton" or "Pascal" and "Mendeleev",.....or "Chau B. Ngo" (Ngô Bảo Châu) is another one familiar with us. The problem is how lucky for us to be known after we have done something big. Personally I think the number of scientists to be known and be famous is more than businessman so stay with sciences.
                I think Chau has mis-qutoted.
                I don't see any conflicts in H.Lam's ideas (08520500).
                Amat Victoria Curam.

------
                Ping me at me@toan.mobi

Comment

This is not the world of science. This is the world of human and so the trick (the cheat) on this world is how to win human, not sciences.
                  When aliens find us or we find them, this will no longer be the world of human =)).
                  And by the way human can betray you, science doesn't. Hitler used to win a lot of Germany people, a few decades later his luck ran out but many centuries have passed and many more Milena shall pass, the Earth sill move for Galileo.

The point is: Just do your best in an honest job, admire the great people before your, be kind to the people around you and you will have a happy ending. No matter what unfairness society will throw at you, in the end you will be fine. That is the karma law, for a good cause and come a good effect, I believe that is the ultimate absolute law of the universe, it preserve the balance of "good" and "bad". And the little guy who said he won't remember Ritchie will not be missed for sure =)).

Comment

I think your idea based on: "If you want to be famous => be a businessman" and "If you want to contribute in silence => be a scientist or engineer"
                    So I prove it wrong by telling the number of scientists to be known is more than the number of success businessman
                    Ok, This post showed that you misunderstood my fisrt comment. I'm sorry if my idea is not enough clear for you, but it's so rude when you talk without thinking about everybody's thought. I don't want this argument become so somber, i just wanna offer a suggestion, you can acquire it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 07520004 View Post
                      What history is that? Tell that to Confucius, he will tell you money is shit and businessman rank last in the society of China for at least a thousand years (Sĩ-nông-công-thương). Tell that to a crusader, he will tell you the absoluteness of the church, honor and high rank of a noble, the shitty value of money.
                      Remember that the rise of capitalism start with the invention of steaming propulsion, a technical revolution. In short, without scientist and engineers, the society of capitalism and money driven entrepreneurs wouldn't exist!!!

Sicence is the way of pursuing knowledge! It's knowledge!! The treasure of mankind, not a figure in company's bank account. Even if a science debut haven't been applied yet, it's valuable. It's took decades to turn the discovery of E=MC^2 into an atom bomb, it took centuries to prove Fermat theorem, but in either way, it took scientific mind to apply scientific result. I don't think that Steve can understand Objective-C code.

And by the way have you read my side note in #1 post?
                      Oh my god, can a steaming propulsion be invented without the need for more advanced motors that can reduce the cost of production. Did the scientists in WW2 invented atomic boom for fun in their free time? NO, the reason why people keep investing in science is because of the needs for business improvement. That's the answer for your question What history is that

And Confucius, lol, his short vision can only be applied to the ancient China where the market economy has not grown yet.

I just wonder why you want people to remember Daniel Ritchie more than Steve. I also don't get why you want Steve to understand Object-C code. You're all computer experts, but you must know that your fucking and do-not-know-anything customers just don't care how much your effort weighed in your project. They just care about the profit. It's how the world is operating. Life's very fair, to those who understand it. You did your job well, you get paid. Ritchie is excellent, outstanding, splendid, etc..., but Jobs adapted better and wiser. That's why he's richer and more famous.
                      Bùm, Maria Ozawa Bin Laden, chuyên gia cưa bom hàng đầu Việt Nam

Comment

Originally posted by 08520195 View Post
                        Oh my god, can a steaming propulsion be invented without the need for more advanced motors that can reduce the cost of production. Did the scientists in WW2 invented atomic boom for fun in their free time? NO, the reason why people keep investing in science is because of the needs for business improvement.

And Confucius, lol, his short vision can only be applied to the ancient China where the market economy has not grown yet.
                        People inventing things to ease the hard work of daily life, they have done that before there was something called money, before there is business and way before your money-almighty-religion. A better life for them self and others have been and always will be the TRUE motive for mankind to keep inventing things and changing the world. What was the point of keeping lot of money in your stash, money can't be eaten, the only direct use for money is fuel for the furnace.

If you want to talk about history, remember how mighty and dominate an empire the China was. And by "mighty" I mean you shouldn't compare modern day country with ancient china - that kind of comparison is stupid, compare those country in ancient time with each other to see it. And by the way, remove the money from your eye so that you can see it as well, you were so blind.

I just wonder why you want people to remember Daniel Ritchie more than Steve. I also don't get why you want Steve to understand Object-C code. You're all computer experts, but you must know that your fucking and do-not-know-anything customers just don't care how much your effort weighed in your project. They just care about the profit. It's how the world is operating. Life's very fair, to those who understand it. You did your job well, you get paid. Ritchie is excellent, outstanding, splendid, etc..., but Jobs adapted better and wiser. That's why he's richer and more famous.
                        I didn't want people to remember Ritchie or Steve more. You missed the whole fucking point altogether, like I said, your eyes were covered with money so that you can't see clearly. I call for future engineers and scientists, those that will follow the footstep of Ritchie and McCarthy to remember them. So that one day if we may achieve something similar, there will be people remember us.

In the end, it's scientific discovery that change the world. And businessman, they just... adapt. There are people who dedicate their life to the love for wisdom, for knowledge, and there are people who just want to be richer and more famous. If you are the former, and you think that money is the only meaning of life then like I said in the side note: BUT THE BANK NOTE BACK ON YOUR EYE AND PISS OFF. You may as well drop this school and start your business, you was two years later than Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, don't waste more of your precious money here.
                        Last edited by 07520004; 14-11-2011, 01:36.

Comment

LHQC

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X