Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need .NET Junior Developer

Junior Developer JD.pdfHi all,

We are offering .NET Junior Developer as described in attached file.
    If you are interested in this job, please contact me. Or please share this job with your friend who you find matching the Job requirement.

How to apply for this job:
    - Send your CV with Job application letter in English to my email: kevintranvn @ hotmail.com
    - We accept graduated candidate only.
    - We might not response your email if it's not qualified.

Thanks

JOB DESCRIPTION
    Company Overview
    Photo-Me International Plc is an established & successful company with over 50 year experience. The company operates photobooths, photographic fun products, digital printing kiosks & children’s rides. Photo-Me is the market leader with a reputation for quality equipment supported by an excellent service operation.
    The Photo-Me Group has a worldwide reputation for quality photo vending, operating over 21,000 photobooths, in over 20 countries. Photo-Me booths provide consumers with a convenient and cost-effective means of obtaining ID photos compliant with the new ICAO regulations.
    Title:
    Junior Software Engineer
    About this job:
    Photo-Me is the world leading photobooth operator. We own the state-of-the-art photobooth software that is developed by a talented and creative software R&D team. Now we are expanding our business to Vietnamese market and we are looking for talented software developer to join our software R&D team in Vietnam with a long term career path.
    Key Responsibilities:
    - You will work closely with French software R&D Team to research and customize software for Vietnamese market
    - You will customize software for other Asian countries such as Thailand, the Philippine, Laos and Cambodia
    - You will maintain and optimize the software to adapt to changes/request of Asian and European markets.
    Required Qualifications/Capabilities
    - Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
    - Experience in .NET, C#, WPF, WCF, MVVM/MVC
    - Familiar with Windows 8
    - Experience in Kanban
    - Being able to research, learn and improve skill quickly
    - Being able to self-motivated, work under pressure
    - Good English communication skills
    Last edited by vuongtd; 07-11-2013, 14:43.

LHQC

Collapse
Working...
X